I bought this lamp yesterday and it so far has given me one of the best night sleep in a few weeks. I also bought at 15watt bulb so it isn't so bright. Gracie was sleeping with us and not very comfortable at that. I knew she needed a night light in order for her to stay in her room. But, of course not just any night light would do for my princess. 
It's the weekend already, I can't believe how fast that week went by. I was glad to be back in the routine, but miss my sleeping in. Oh well, we did today and I will take that over nothing. Last night we went over to Amanda's house for dinner. Her friend Rocky was in town visiting from Texas. Rocky is a very talented artist and musician. He lived here in Mesa for a year a few years back and we got to know and love him then. After seeing him last night, I wish he still lived here. Amanda served us a wonderful lasagna dinner, it was so good...and I didn't have to cook. We brought our Wii over and the boys played well into the evening. Fun times.
This morning my mom and I were able to meet up with my brothers wife, Jen, at A.S.U. Jen is in town with her speech team from Eastview High School in Apple Valley Minnesota.
Jen has coached speech for many years now and this was the first tournament at A.S.U. she attended. We were able to visit for about an hour outside and then went into a classroom to watch one of her students perform. I found it very interesting. The subjects that these high school students spoke about were very mature matters and kinda shocking.
I came home to find this.
Toby and the boys went to Target to get Guitar Hero III. Today has to be one of the nicest days in the last few weeks and they are stuck in our movie cave playing the Wii. If I know these boys as well as I think I do they will only be doing this for a little more and then get out to throw the football. This is the only video game that has been played like this....for hours.
Tonight Justin is going over to a friends house and I'm sure the others will be playing G.H. so Toby and I are going to watch
and enjoy our Snicker's ice cream we bought. Good times.
P.S. I wanted to share this part of an email I recieved from Patty, my mother in law: stopped by the Kearny drs. office to get my tumor marker results, and they were at 14, down from 21 last month, so that was excellent news....I need to stay under 36 to be cancer free.....
12 years ago

3 comments:
Maybe I need to get a night light for Max. He still comes into our room at 3:30 every morning.
That's great news about your m.i.l.
yeah!
All I can say is YEA!!!! On all accounts!!!!!!! KLM
I'm glad Miss Grace is sleeping better with her new princess lamp. And Guitar Hero...oy! Hey, we got the replacement disk today, and it seems to work fine!
Oh, and so awesome about Patty. I can't imagine news better than that.
Post a Comment