Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mitchell



Today my baby boy turned ten years old. Since I had to work today, I woke Mitch up early with a surprise gift. I got the hug of all hugs after he opened his Nintendo DS. He had no idea that he was going to get one. Those are the best presents. This morning Mitch had baseball practice and I called to see how it was. Mitchell told me it was the best practice ever in his life because he met a real baseball player, Andre Ethier. This afternoon we had some of the family over for cake and ice cream. I think today was fun for him. Happy Birthday Mitchell Moo Cow!!! I love you.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Mitch was so funny. I wished him a Happy Birthday and he said, "Yeah, I'm in the double digits and it only took me 10 years to get there!"

I laughed at that all day :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Mitchy had the perfect birthday! He is such a great kid!
and is lucky to have such a great family! Tell Chris we said "WAY TA GO!!!" - KLM

Shelley said...

Sorry this is a bit late, but Happy Birthday Mitch! I should go tell him that on his own blog. I think I will. :)