Thursday, January 17, 2008

Girl's Day

Yesterday, Gracie and I stayed in and played house. This was the first time we set up the living room with her kitchen, tea set and baby dolls.
We had a fun time taking care of our babies although I don't know where she got the idea to put her baby in the oven. I swear I never did that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, there was that one day when you left her at my house and I said we watched "'Rella"...it was really Hansel and Gretel....Ha Ha!!! (OK, not!! only Rella 1,2 AND 3, no Hansel and no Gretel)Cutie pics!! Let me know how the noodles turn out this weekend. KLM

Sheri said...

I love playing with dolls and kitchen sets. It's weird that I have all boys because I'm so girly. Gracie is so cute in those pics!

Anonymous said...

Looks to me like she will be a great mom. Maybe she was putting her doll in time out. She doesn't take any crap from her dolls. (ha-ha)

Unknown said...

She was just keeping her warm mom :)
How cute....I remember those times with Micheyla....now the play kitchen is long gone, she cooks in the real one. We do still have a doll, which I think she loves better than me sometimes....her Molly, American Girl.

Candace said...

She is adorable! Playtime in the kitchen is fun isn't it.

Thanks for coming by my blog! Come back anytime.