This was taken by Justin when he was fly fishing down at T.T.L. I'm sure he was somewhere where he wasn't suppose to be, but isn't that were all the good fish are?
Mother of 3 boys 19, 17 and 14. My one and only girl is 6. I "work" at my daughters school as an aide to a fun first grade teacher. I love being with my family and doing all the fun things they bring into our lives!
9 comments:
This was taken by Justin when he was fly fishing down at T.T.L. I'm sure he was somewhere where he wasn't suppose to be, but isn't that were all the good fish are?
Breathtaking shot!
Mmmm, so very pretty and peaceful! You should blow that shot up and frame it. Lovely!!
Gorgeous!!
very gorgeous--you should be proud of that one!
Ohhhh, beautiful!
WOW! I'm speechless!
That's beautiful!
My Wordless Wednesday is up too if you get a chance to check it out! :)
Wow, that is beautiful! Not only a fisherman, but a photographer too. Nice!
Post a Comment