I don't have any good suggestions. I really only read fiction - and I read the same books over and over. Right now I'm reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for the 3rd time. Pride & Predjudice is next.
Mother of 3 boys 19, 17 and 14. My one and only girl is 6. I "work" at my daughters school as an aide to a fun first grade teacher. I love being with my family and doing all the fun things they bring into our lives!
2 comments:
I don't have any good suggestions. I really only read fiction - and I read the same books over and over. Right now I'm reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for the 3rd time. Pride & Predjudice is next.
There is a second book to this...If you like it(and I have heard it is a great book)
Post a Comment