Our first stop..Granny and Grandma Fern's house.
Brothers getting ready for a fun night.

Halloween 07 has come and gone and I'm ok with that. I like Halloween, but Thanksgiving and Christmas are my holidays, and with Halloween in the past that means my days are coming. We had a fun time on Wednesday night Trick or Treating with Kylie and Shelley who called late afternoon and asked if they could join us. Always!
Grace wore her Cinderella dress made by Grandma Jake (note to self...get photo of the two of them with the dress) while she was kicking some cancer butt. This dress will go in the memory box. Grace didn't really want to wear a costume, but, once she realized people were giving her candy she didn't mind.
Boys made home made costumes. Christopher recycled his Scream outfit, Justin went as a "Raver"...someone who goes to raves. He also had a bunch of glow sticks and Mitch was a SWAT team member.
My neighborhood sort of disappointed me. In the past we have had lots of kids trick or treating, but this year seemed sort of blah. Kids had fun and I guess that's what matters.
12 years ago

2 comments:
We did homemade costumes this year too. It was fun, but I'm glad it's over! Too much running around.
Hey, I didn't think your neighborhood was lame at all! When I got back to my house at about 8pm, there was NOBODY out at all, so I'm glad we went over to your house. I mean, I didn't see anyone out at all. Which is weird, considering how close we live to the elementary school.
I love your new tag, it looks awesome! :)
Post a Comment