Justin,
As I sit here and write this you are in the backyard with about 20 of your friends. I am scared to think of what you and your friends are talking about out there cause, I know what 15 year olds think and talk about. I have faith that you are making smart choices and I also know that you are going to make mistakes. I only hope your mistakes aren't so big that we you can't learn and grow from them.
I was so afraid of sending you off in to the big scary world a few years ago,but now I see you with all your new friends and I can see you are growing into a fine young man and a good friend.
Happy Birthday Bud. I love you.
12 years ago

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Justin! How did the party go? Did they eat? :)
The party went fine. They ALL sat on the trampoline and talked for 4 hours. The springs were pretty streched. They did not eat. I made a huge crockpot of sloppy joes and only Toby had ate. Ben, his best friend, stayed over and ate them for breakfast. All 48 cupcakes were eaten :). He had fun but was annoyed that Toby kept checking on him. Silly teenager, thought we would leave them all alone for hours...bwahaaaa.
Post a Comment