Jen, thanks for a great send-off last night. I had fun, right up until the saying goodbye part. I hate it too. Just remember, I love you, and we will always be friends. We may not be able to go to Target three times a week and spend Thursday mornings at McDonalds, but I am always here for you. ((((Hugs))))
Mother of 3 boys 19, 17 and 14. My one and only girl is 6. I "work" at my daughters school as an aide to a fun first grade teacher. I love being with my family and doing all the fun things they bring into our lives!
1 comment:
Jen, thanks for a great send-off last night. I had fun, right up until the saying goodbye part. I hate it too. Just remember, I love you, and we will always be friends. We may not be able to go to Target three times a week and spend Thursday mornings at McDonalds, but I am always here for you. ((((Hugs))))
Post a Comment