Wow, it has been over a week since I visited here. So much has gone on that I can't remember all the details.
Granny is in her final days/hours of her life now. We have been giving her 24 hour care since last Friday. I am here at Mom's most of the day and then will do part of an overnight stay.
Grace is with Patty and Jake and is having a blast. I brought her over to see Granny before she went to Kearney. We took this picture of the three of us.
Grace may be home tomorrow or by Sunday. I sure do miss her.
My cousin was here for a few days to help us and spend some time with Granny. I am so glad she came because it made it easier to divide the shifts into three. Miss you already Erica. She left yesterday afternoon and my aunt flew in last night. There is a chance some other family may come by the weekend.
Will try to update again soon.
12 years ago

1 comment:
I was just telling Sr. how Gracie was asking where her friend is. Fern & Jen - you guys are the best - we are so blessed to have you. We LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment