Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So sorry it's been so long....

I really have a strong desire to learn how to design digital scrapbook materials. I like to lay on my bed and doodle in photoshop. I like to do this more then doing dishes, laundry and making dinner. My family is starting to notice. Bummer. Oh, well. I sometimes have some thing to show for it.


Here is Grace and her cousin Patrick Jr. This was taken about a month ago when Jr was here to celebrate Granny's birthday. We like it when Jr visits and hope to see him soon.

I did not create any of the supplies for this page. I would love to learn how.

3 comments:

Erica said...

What a nice suprise to visit your blog and see two of my favorite people smiling back at me! Give everyon my love. I'll show this to Patrick Jr. tonight. Funny thing - he's wearing that same outfit RIGHT NOW!
Love,
Erica

Sheri said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you that if Gracie gets any cuter, Toby better get the shotgun out early!! What a great picture...KLM