Ok, so after I bragged about how good Mitchell was on Wednesday at baseball, Justin had to go and shine at football on Thursday. He started at defensive end and played all of the defensive plays! He almost sacked the QB a few times and sure put a lot of pressure on him. He was so pumped up and was happy to take the victory.
I was approached by one of the moms from the team and asked if I would take pictures on the field last week and this coming up week. I agreed very quickly and now am a little nervous.
Saturday was Mt. Point's homecoming. Justin and Kanani looked good together! He had a blast and saw several friends from Jr. High there.
Now for a picture.
I took over 700 photos of the football game and have not gone through them to decide which ones I like yet.
12 years ago

2 comments:
Yeah for Justin! And he looks so handsome in that picture. I can't wait to see the football pics!
700??? What were you smokin?
Post a Comment