A friend of mine called me today to tell me about her find. It was new to both her and me. I'm sure like always, I'm a day late and a dollar short. I wanted to direct you to here to read a portion of Midnight Sun that Stephanie was working on but somehow got leaked on the Internet. She didn't want her fans reading the unedited copy so she has posted a PDF file on her site. It is 200 + page read from Edward's point of view. I haven't been able to find the time to finish Breaking Dawn yet so it may be awhile before I get to this.
So how late am I on this find?
12 years ago

2 comments:
Not too late - it's only been out for a few months :) Midnight Sun (or what she has written of it) is really good. I think I read the whole thing in 2 days (I was addicted).
D told me about a new book that is supposed to be from Edward's point of view, but I didn't know the name or anything. Thanks for the info! :)
I'm done with New Moon, can I borrow Eclipse? D doesn't know which one of her friends she lent it to.
Post a Comment