Why do the women have to wear this?
And they guys have to wear ALL this? 
Seems a little unfair that the guys have to be fully clothed. Why couldn't they play shirtless?
Just saying.....
12 years ago
Why do the women have to wear this?
And they guys have to wear ALL this? 
Seems a little unfair that the guys have to be fully clothed. Why couldn't they play shirtless?
Just saying.....
2 comments:
Totally agree. And what's with the jumpers the make swimmers are wearing? No thank-you.
Cuz they have to have numbers? I just noticed that Ms. Walsh up there has her number 1 on the back of her little bikini top. The guys could always wear their numbers on the backs of their shorts. Hey, if little girls can walk around with "Dance" plastered on their butts, I don't see why the guys can't have their numbers on their rear ends. Then, no need for shirts. Problem solved. I should really be on the IOC.
Post a Comment