Monday, August 4, 2008

It's so quiet......

Everyone who is of school age is now in school here. Yippie....boohoo. I did enjoy having the boys home for the summer. I get that it wasn't the most fun we have had, but I think we did ok. I will miss having the built in babysitter and playmate for Grace. So far we have watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and colored. I wonder what she will think of next.

Here are our annual 1st day of school photos....Justin's hair will look better in a week or so. They got a little carried away when cutting it last week.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Ok, Justin's hair isn't THAT bad... and like you said, two weeks, right? lol Wanna do something tomorrow? Today I grocery shopped and now I'm cleaning out the fridge. Woohoo. Well, I should be cleaning out the fridge. Actually I'm sitting in front of the computer.